Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Stenographer and Office Assistant Grade- 3. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site on or before 23 October 2017.
UPPCL Stenographer and Office Assistant Recruitment 2017 Details:
Total No. of Posts: 2523
- Stenographer (Grade-III): 227 posts
i. Gen: 115 posts
ii. OBC: 61 posts
iii. SC: 47 posts
iv. ST: 04 posts
- Office Assistant (Grade-III): 2296 posts
i. Gen: 1150 posts
ii. OBC: 619 posts
iii. SC: 482 posts
iv. ST: 45 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree/ Equivalent from any recognized University & Hindi Typing speed of minimum 30 wpm for Office Assistant (Grade-III), Degree/ Equivalent from any recognized University & Hindi Stenography speed of 60 wpm with Hindi Typing speed of 30 wpm for Stenographer (Grade-III).
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam (CBT), Typing test & Stenography test.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 – 40 years as on 01-07-2016.
- Start date for online application submission – 7 October 2017
- Last date for online application submission – 23 October 2017
- Last date for depositing online application fee – 24 October 2017
- Date for written test – November 2017
- General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- SC & ST Candidates : Rs. 700/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 10/-
Payment Mode: Fee can be pay through ATM cum Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or SBI Bank Challan form payable at State Bank of India.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.uppcl.org from 07-10-2017 to 23-10-2017.
For more details like pay scale, qualification, selection process, reservation & other information click on the link given below…